Subject: Re: From time to time I get the questions in advance
From: Jennifer Palmieri <[email-masked]>
To: Donna Brazile <[email-masked]>, Betsaida Alcantara <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Minyon Moore <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2016 16:41:51 -0500

Hi. Yes, it is one she gets asked about.  Not everyone likes her answer
but can share it.

Betsaida - can you send her answer on death penalty?

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 12, 2016, at 4:39 PM, Donna Brazile <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Here's one that worries me about HRC.

DEATH PENALTY

19 states and the District of Columbia have banned the death penalty. 31
states, including Ohio, still have the death penalty. According to the
National Coalition to Abolish the Death Penalty, since 1973, 156 people
have been on death row and later set free. Since 1976, 1,414 people have
been executed in the U.S. That’s 11% of Americans who were sentenced to
die, but later exonerated and freed. Should Ohio and the 30 other states
join the current list and abolish the death penalty?

Sent from Donna's I Pad. Follow me on twitter @donnabrazile